Nike’s endorsements with LeBron James (NBA), Kevin Durant (NBA) and Cristiano Ronaldo (Football) are valued at $30 million each. This means that Jordan brand incorporates more value to the market than the brands James, Durant and Ronaldo together.
In the last position of the ranking, which includes figures collected by audit firm KPMG, is the golf star Tiger Woods. The contract with the best golf player of all times is valued at $19 million.
Top 5 Nike Athlete Endorsements
1. Michael Jordan (former NBA player ) $100 million
2. LeBron James (NBA player/LA Lakers) $30 million
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Football player/Juventus) $30 million
2. Kevin Durant (NBA player/Brooklyn Nets) $30 million
3. Tiger Woods (Golf player) $19 million
This article was originally posted on Finance Football.